Friday, March 30, 2007

Done! - 24 the sermon Series


This Sunday will be the last Sunday of the sermon series 24. This has been a great challenge to produce, but also a great deal of fun. I have now been recognized by people in Wal-Mart as the guy who played Jesus in these videos. There was one person from our church that said these videos have made these Bible stories come to life again to her. This has been a great deal of work, but I am glad it is over. It has truly been rewarding.
If you want to see the videos and listen to the sermons go here. Or just check out the episodes here.

24 - Episode 6 - The Face-Off

2 comments:

mezzogirl1974 said...

Hey, I am not sure if you would even remember me or not. Anyway, I was Jada Bown at Tech (now Jada Swanson). My husband is a Pastor at www.bethanyefree.org in Littleton, CO. I was over at Melissa's page and found your link. That is SO COOL that you build sermonspice videos. I am a member of our Creative Arts Team (Worship Director) at church and we use sermonspice all the time OR build our own videos. Jon and I are leaving for Costa Rica to actually teach at a Worship Conference on Tuesday.

I am totally going to share with him your videos!!!

Good to hear about your life. I took a look at Trinity's website. Boy, do I miss Ruston!

Blessings!
Jada

SteveM said...

Awesome! It is great to hear how God is using so many of us in different ways all over this planet. It was great to hear from you.