Saturday, March 31, 2007

Shut up and Ride!





Keep Mouth Closed While Riding
Today I went on the longest ride I have ever done on my bike. There was a storm passing through so the wind was strong. I don't know if it was a bug or just some debris flying around, but I have a new rule for while I am riding: Keep your mouth shut!

I am excited as of today I have raise $325 toward my riding in the BPMS150. My goal is to raise $1000 to help fund research for Multiple Sclerosis. Today I also rode my bike for 3hrs and 40 min. and yes I am tired. Check out my route I went today. http://routebuilder.org/16j
You get to do a bit of thinking and praying riding alone for nearly 4 hours. The last hour with the wind and the hills my prayers end up sounding more like: "Jesus help get me home!"
If you want to help the easiest and most secure way is to donate straight to the National MS Society in my name. Just click here!



No comments: