Sunday, February 15, 2009

Caleb's 10th Birthday

Well, he has officially crossed over into the double digits.  We had a great time at the swim party.  We walked all the boys over to the pool straight after school on Friday.  Everyone had a great time throwing those spongy wet balls all over the place.  One of the kids accidentally hit the life guard square in the head.  It was funny.  

Jill's mom remembered the camera (thank goodness, because I forgot).I downloaded some of the pictures from shutterfly and here they are above.  If you want to see more... go here:  http://calebs10bday.shutterfly.com  

3 comments:

Melissa Mae said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!!

elizabeth said...

I can't believe he is already 10! Happy Birthday buddy!

Anonymous said...

Wow- ten years since I stayed with you guys on the night before I moved to Houston. Happy Birthday Caleb!