Friday, March 23, 2007

The 24 hours leading up to the cross


One of my favorite things to do now is to produce short films. These short films go along with the sermon series "24 - The Last Day of Jesus Life". This has been a great challenge and a great deal of fun. We have one more episode to produce, and I am not sure how we are going to pull this last one off. The reactions have been varied, from laughter (my most frequent response) to people who have seen the scriptures and the stories in a fresh new light.

The experience for me has been great. I feel like I have grown to a new level of editing and filming. If I would have produced these videos a year ago, I would have been editing late, late, late into the night, but it has been going much better.


Watch the videos, listen to the sermons. Soon the videos will be available on www.sermonspice.com. Hope you enjoy.

No comments: