Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chazown!



I recently went back to this site that I had been using regularly, but hadn't been to in a while. If you hadn't seen it, I think it is really worth a look. You sign up, there is a spiritual gifts inventory you can take, identify you core values, make a vision statement, work on goals for your life, and a place to do a prayer journal.
It was refreshing to see what goals I have made progress on and the ones I haven't. So here is a glimpse at me and what I have come up with from this website. If for no other reason than to encourage you to try the site.
My top 4 core values:Creativity, Dedication, Encouragement, and Enthusiasm
My top 3 spiritual Gifts:Exhortation(the site describes this as the gift of counseling and encouraging others to become all that God wants them to be), Hospitality and Shepherding
Here is my Vision statement: To be a Christ following/honoring husband and father that uses media and art to communicate the truths of Christ to the World and to my neighbors.
Here are some of my dreams: Go to Italy, Grand Canyon, see shuttle launch(at the rate I am going it may not be the shuttle, but the next generation of manned space vehicles), Be a Bicycling Family that enjoys biking at different places all over the world.Die Old with my wife serving Christ until there is no more life in my body. See both my boys living lives pursuing hard after the will of God. Loving God with all of their heart soul mind and strength. Retire Wealthy so we can LIVE and GIVE!
Here are 2 of my goals I had written: Read Through the Bible in 1 year
Ride my bike regularly setting up times to ride with friends.

Hope you find your Chazown!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've promised to get Tiffany to a Shuttle launch too. So keep it in your list for next Fall (STS-126/ULF-2). I'll be so sick of this project by then, I'll be happy to put it on a rocket and see it blast off.

http://www.ksctickets.com/ltt.html