Sunday, October 28, 2007

70's Party!!!



This was an incredible night of laughter. It is great to have such a good group of friends to worship with, to study the Bible together, to serve together, but also to PARTY together. We are starting a tradition here. About two years ago we did an 80s party for Halloween over at the Vessel's house, this year we stepped it up a notch and put on the roller skates in the church gym.

I had a great amount of fun playing dress up with Jill(she spent 15 minutes with a flat iron and hairspray working out my curls), and then showing up seeing all my great friends decked out 70's style.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think there are words for how...that looked. I can't think of anything to put in that blank. That was awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...you and Jill are too cute! Looks like y'all had a blast. :)

-Elizabeth

TG said...

Very cute, guys! Hey - are Joey and Melanie in Ruston now? I can't keep up with everyone....

Kristin said...

Sony Bono's back! Looks like you had a great time!