Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Vacation part2

Disney World was awesome, but more than the things we saw and did at the Magic Kingdom. It was awesome to be on vacation with my wife and kids. They were wonderful. I was worried about the kids getting tired and cranky, or loosing their self control, but they did wonderful. It was amazing.

We road Dumbo, that one was fun because Caleb could control it going up and down as we went round and round. Then we did the Barn Stormer. It was a real roller coaster! Ethan was able to ride too, it was great. I didn't get sick. It was great. Caleb's favorite ride was Space Mountain, Ethan's was Buzz Lightyear. Jill's favorite ride was Space Mountain. Steve really enjoyed just seeing his kids have fun and do such a good job. I liked the Monster's Inc laugh floor.

We have also really enjoyed staying with Bart and Amy. They have treated us like kings and it has been fun staying up talking.

2 comments:

Melissa Mae said...

I am GREEN with ENVY!! I hope you got pictures of the Barrett's too. I hope to be able to see them (relatively) soon....

Melissa Mae said...

Oh yeah...I'm glad y'all had a great time and some fun family time. What a blessing!