Friday, April 20, 2007

The MS150

MY BIG RIDE STARTS TOMORROW!!!
I am here in Houston at Brad Granderson's place. We are about to go to sleep (about 9pm) because we have to get up EARLY to get to the start point of this ride. I am getting very excited, and I really appreciate all your prayers. It is so encouraging to be supported and surrounded by such good friends and family.

I picked up my packet around 3pm today and it was exciting to see all the hundreds of other riders getting ready for the ride. I am getting pretty excited (and nervous). I met someone today that has MS. She was handing out the Bandannas that have peoples names on them if you are riding for someone with MS. It was neat to see how she appreciated what everyone was doing for people like her. I am excited to be riding for Mary Jane Finley. While you think of me and are praying for me this weekend, please say a prayer for her also.

After a donation I just received tonight I am at a total of $975!!! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man...remember that time when you did the MS150? And you rode all the way from Houston to Austin? And you rode your bike? That was awesome.