Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MS150 - A Big Physical Challenge!!!

The MS150 is a bike ride from Houston to Austin Texas April 21-22. Brad Granderson and I are going attempting to train for pedaling every mile of the trip. It is for raising money for the National MS Society. Part of the challenge of riding is raising $400 that will go toward research designed in ending the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis. I have set my goal at raising $1000. I would really appreciate your joining me by helping me raise money to find a cure. To donate online just go to http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=196549
More Info: 600 Zephyr Lane Ruston, LA 71270

The Deadline to donate is May 1st. Thank you for your help supporting me with your donations and your prayers.

1 comment:

Herb and Susan said...

Your bolg is awsome. So creative. You amaze me with your talents. So glad to have you in our family. Love Susan